Friday, June 13, 2008

Too tired

We had a long day and returned to our hotel at midnight. We will update sometime after we have some sleep! We went seperate ways again today, but all have some amazing stories to share with you.

3 comments:

Cindy H said...

I have the postcard with Kay's picture and prayer requests on the sun visor-thingy in my suburban to remind me more often to PRAY PRAY PRAY for you all. I am praying for your rest now. May God richly bless your bodies with an extra measure of strength and stamina.
I'm headed to read the blog now. I forgot (DUH!...old age!) I could get to this until last night when we were mentioning Kay and the group at our Wednesday Choir rehearsal. YOU ARE BEING PRAYED FOR IN LOUISIANA!
Cindy Hockenjos

kristy said...

We're reading the blog just before we head to bed tonight. We can't wait to hear more about today's events in Macedonia! We are keeping up with you guys and praying for you often. We love you and pray that God will provide for all your needs and that He'll use you to spread the gospel of Christ. May you find rest for the day ahead.

Love,
Shannon and Kristy Stokes

P.S. We've prayed especially for your children today.

Heather said...

Praying that you feel rested... looking forward to hearing about the "amazing" events!